Friday, January 29, 2010

RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm Finally Free from the strangling ropes of despair, I've finally understand my path, And that is to _|_ everything. And take life lightly and live more leisurely =D imma concentrate on my band during the upcoming holidays, imma get my hair re bonded cos it is way too stubborn, imma Do Fucking well for my biotechnology course as i am Truely smarter than My class, Its a joke i'm losing, A DISGRACE. As for the religion bit, I believe what i want, there fore its on my blog? you can choose what you deem fit for your beliefs, message is clear that i do NOT wanna hear any religious crap out of any 1, for I AM already sparing ALL else from Mine. I realize of my anger, i'm pissed at myself! HAHAHA And all the Fail attempts of opening my real personality, Instead i Cracked my Skull With a Sledge hammer and had amnesia for this entire year, Though my grades are suffering, it is still salvageable, As i look in my eyes every chilly night and Have such faith in my Potential for Greatness. OK THIS IS CHEESY FUCK U GUYS HAHAHAHA

kel-kel || 11:10 AM

The Summer Wind

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Masa, Keldon
Eighteen
Living In The PopoLand

Whispers Of The Sea

Recent Breeze

summery of the weeks. Hiring. FML series. Knowledge IPHONE!!!! hmmm. Strive? Power? COrN FFEaSt ShIOne. Me VERY ANGRY

Last Season

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010

Enlightment?